OHA Museum and memorabilia.
When the Turnbull family took over our old school site in Letitia Street in 1995 they were considerate enough about the history of the school to allocate one room for the exclusive use of the OHA as a place to store and display school records, photos and other items of memorabilia.
That room is in the main school building, upstairs above the former stage where our teachers sat during assemblies in the gowns and caps.
Considerable repairs over recent years and some working bees involving OHA members has restored the room and it is now open again for OHA and other interested people to inspect and reminisce. There are hundreds of old photos, old LOGS and many interesting items from the school’s long history.
OHA Home – About – Events – Centenary 1915 – Scholarship